From within the Project Details page, one can view the details of a project as well as open the associated Report File(s) and Boundary Shapefile(s), upon completion of the project analysis.
Tabs within the Project Details page allow for the following additional functionality:
- Navigate to the My Projects menu.
- Within the My Projects window, click the project Title to view the project details.
- Within the Project Details page:
- The Project Review Results section reflects the Report Status of the project. Projects which have been edited will include a separate entry within the Project Review Results table, reflecting the results of each project submission.
- Once the Report Status indicates Report Generated (rather than Submitted), links to the Report File and Boundary Shapefile are provided. Click the links to open/save the files.
- The Agency Status section indicates the status of the project impact per affected agency.
- The project details are displayed below the Agency Status section.
- click the Project Type link(s) for a full description of the Project Type(s).